- Serves: 3-4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 parsnips
- 2 beetroot
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp chilli powder, (optional)
- freshly ground salt and black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Peel all the vegetables. Using a swivel peeler or mandolin, slice them diagonally into wafer-thin crisps. Spread out on paper towel to remove excess moisture.
3. Tip all the vegetables into a bowl. Pour over the oil, then add chilli powder, if using, and seasoning. Toss with your hands to coat evenly.
5. Arrange in a single layer on a baking tray. Roast on the lowest shelf in the oven for 20 minutes, turning half way through. Keep and eye on them as they may not need the full time - they are ready when the parsnips and sweet potato are golden brown.
6. Spread out on paper towel until cool and crisp.
Rate This Recipe