- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 onion
- 1 sweet potatoes
- 2 parsnips
- 3 carrots
- 1 large potato
- black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6. Cover a baking tray with kitchen foil and spray lightly with low fat spray.
2. Peel the vegetables and cut into wedges. Transfer to the baking tray.
3. Cut the sweet potato into wedges and add to the tray.
4. Trim the parsnips and carrots and cut into equal sized chunks.
5. Cut the potato into equal sized chunks and add all the vegetables to the tray. Spray with low-fat spray, sprinkle with pepper and scatter over the garlic.
6. Roast for 45 minutes, until the vegetables are golden and tender, turning half-way through to ensure even cooking. Serve straight away.
Rate This Recipe