- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 baby pineapples, peeled and sliced into four
- 6 tbsp ginger marmalade
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 mandarins, peeled and segmented
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 1 papaya, eeled, seeded and cut into slices
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and cut into thick slices
- pulp of 6 passion fruit
- seeds of 1 pomegranate
- 150 g caster sugar
- 150 ml water
- zest and juice 2 limes
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream, to serve
1. Preheat your oven to 190°C/gas 5.
2. Rub each slice of pineapple with a tablespoon of marmalade and a tablespoon of butter, place on a baking tray and then cook for 10 minutes.
3. In the meantime prepare the fruit and place into a large bowl.
4. Bring the sugar and water to the boil together boil for 2 minutes. Whisk in the remaining 2 tablespoons of ginger marmalade, remove from the heat and leave the syrup to cool slightly.
5. Pour the syrup over the fruits, grate the lime zest over the top and squeeze over the juice.
6. Top each slice of pineapple with a ball of vanilla ice cream, spoon the fruit and syrup over and around and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe