- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 10 mins resting
- Effort: easy
For the main:
- 1 chicken
- black pepper
- 1 small onion, peeled
- 10 fine slices of black truffles
- 10 ml black truffle oil
- 30 g butter
- mashed potato, flavoured with truffle oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas 4.
2. Generously season the cavity of the chicken with salt and freshly ground pepper. Place the onion inside the cavity.
3. Using your hands separate the skin of the chicken from the chicken breasts. Gently slide the truffle slices between the skin and the chicken flesh.
4. Rub the truffle oil and butter over the chicken and place in a roasting tray.
5. Roast the chicken for 45 minutes. Turn off the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes.
6. Carve the chicken and serve it with the truffle mashed potato.
Rate This Recipe