- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 nectarines
- 2 peaches
- 2 plums
- 2 figs
- 1 mango
- 250 ml rose petal wine
- honey or brown sugar, for drizzling/sprinkling
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon, (optional)
- lemon mascarpone, cream, crème fraiche or Greek yogurt, to serve
For the lemon mascarpone (optional):
- 225 g mascarpone
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest
- sugar, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4
2. Halve the fruit and remove any stones, then peel and quarter the mango. Place the fruit in a shallow ovenproof dish in a single layer, cut sides up.
3. Pour over the wine and drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with cinnamon, if using. Roast the fruit in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, until soft.
4. To make the lemon mascarpone, mix the ingredients together in a small bowl.
5. Serve the fruits hot with lemon mascarpone, cream or crème fraîche, or cold with Greek yogurt.
Rate This Recipe