- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g courgettes, thickly sliced
- olive oil
- 1 sprigs rosemary
- 1 sprigs thyme
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/gas 5.
2. Rub the hare with salt and place in a roasting tin in the oven for 40 minutes.
3. Place the courgettes in a roasting tin with the olive oil, rosemary and thyme and cook for another 25 minutes until tender.
4. To serve: place the hare on a serving plate and arrange the courgettes around the plate.
Rate This Recipe