- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 6 tbsp olive or sunflower oil
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled, halved lengthways, and cut into roughly 5cm chunks
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp Kashmiri (mild) chilli powder
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Pour the oil into a large bowl. Add the potatoes and sprinkle in ¾ teaspoon of salt and ¾ teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
3. Ensure the potatoes are well coated, then transfer to a baking tray in a single layer. Place it in the middle of the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
4. Spoon the coriander, cumin, turmeric and chilli powder on to a plate and mix well.
5. Remove the potatoes from the oven. Using tongs, roll the potatoes in the spice mix, making sure all sides are covered.
6. Return them to the oven for a further 20 minutes, or until lightly browned and tender all the way through when pierced with a knife.
Rate This Recipe