- Serves: 6-8
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the shrimp
- 900 g extra large shrimps, or king prawns
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp freshly ground black pepper
For the sauce
- 120 ml chilli sauce
- 120 ml tomato ketchup
- 3 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 2 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 0.5 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 0.25 tsp tabasco
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180 fan/gas 6.
2. Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving the tails on. Spread them on baking sheet in one layer, drizzled with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast for 8-10 minutes, until just pink and firm and cooked through. Set aside to cool.
3. For the sauce, combine the chili sauce, ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco in a bowl. Serve as a dip with the roasted shrimps.
For more Barefoot Contessa recipes check out Ina Garten's book - The Barefoot Contessa: Back to Basics
Rate This Recipe