- Cook Time:
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 kg pumpkin, cut into thick slices
- 6 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- small handful sage, finely chopped2
- lemons, zest and juice only
- olive oil
- tagliatelle, prepared according to your liking
- parmesan, grated, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2. Cut all the skin from the pumpkin, toss the slices and unpeeled garlic cloves in a few splashes of oil and lay them on roasting trays. Cover with foil and roast for about an hour or until the pumpkin is nicely browned.
3. Squeeze the garlic from the cloves and put in a bowl with the roasted pumpkin, chopped sage, lemon zest and juice, a generous splash of olive oil, and seasoning and mash together. Mix into the cooked pasta, add grated Parmesan and serve.
Rate This Recipe