- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 g carrots, cut into long wedges
- 6 shallots, peeled and left whole
- 4 parsnips, cut into long wedges
- 1 whole heads garlic, sliced crossways in half
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/gas 7.
2. Spread the vegetables in a roasting tray with the thyme. Drizzle with the oil and roast for 25 minutes, turning every now and again, until cooked through and golden.
3. Remove from the oven and serve.
Rate This Recipe