- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 225 g couscous, instant
- 4 beefsteak tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp harissa
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 lemon juice
- 20 g mint leaves, chopped
- 1 pinches freshly ground salt and black pepper
- 75 g toasted pine kernels
1. Preheat the oven to 220ºC/gas 7. Prepare the couscous according to packet instructions and set aside.
2. Place the tomatoes cut side up onto a baking tray. Spread the harissa over the tomato halves.
3. Roast in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until just softened but still holding their shape.
4. Meanwhile, toss the prepared couscous with the olive oil, lemon juice and mint. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
5. Spoon the couscous onto four serving plates and top each serving with two roasted tomato halves. Scatter over the pine nuts and drizzle over a little olive oil.
Rate This Recipe