- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 nectarines, halved and stoned
- olive oil, for brushing
- 1 bag of rocket salad
- 100 g mozzarella, liced into thick strips
- 55 g pine kernels, toasted
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat a griddle pan until hot. Brush the cut side of the nectarines with a little olive oil. Place the nectarines cut side down on the griddle pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until lightly charred.
2. Meanwhile, arrange the rocket salad on a large platter or 4 individual plates. Top with strips of the mozzerella cheese.
3. In a small bowl mix together the balsamic vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil. Set to one side.
3. To serve, arrange the warm griddled nectarines over the salad and cheese, scatter over the pine nuts and spoon over the balsamic dressing. Finish with lots of freshly ground black pepper and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe