- Serves: makes 24
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g cream cheese
- 7 tbsp pesto, (see cook's note)
- 12 slices Parma ham, halved into strips
- 2 bags rocket
- olive oil
Tips and Suggestions
you can use readymade pesto, or make your own by blitzing 40g basil, 70g finely grated parmesan, 1 clove of garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor.
1. Mix the cream cheese with 6 tablespoons of the pesto.
2. Spread the parma ham with the cream cheese and pesto mixture, being careful to leave a border around the edge.
3. Lay 5-6 rocket leaves at the end of the strip of parma ham (with the stalks touching one side and the leaves sprouting over the other edge). Roll them up leaving the rocket leaves poking out of the top of the roll.
4. Serve with remaining pesto loosened with a little olive oil as a dip.
Rate This Recipe