- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 g goats' cheese, (preferably Italian)
- 30 ml white wine vinegar
- 40 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 40 ml groundnut oil
- black pepper
- 100 g wild rocket
- 5 very thin slices of bresaola, (air-dried beef)
1. Crumble the goats' cheese into a large bowl. Add the vinegar and whisk until well-blended.
2. Slowly whisk in the olive oil and groundnut oil.
3. Season the dressing with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. Add the rocket and toss well with the dressing.
5. Place the dressed rocket leaves in a salad bowl.
6. Layer over the bresaola, drizzle over any remaining dressing and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe