- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 450 g meaty pork sausages
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, or 1 onion, chopped
- 1 handfuls rocket
- 125 ml white wine
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 dried chilli, chopped
1. Cut the sausages in half and open them up.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large pan and when hot add the sausages.
3. Cook over a medium heat until browned.
4. Add the garlic or onions and the rocket.
5. Stir in the wine, honey and chopped dried chilli, depending on how hot you like the dish.
6. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 10 minutes.
7. Serve with pasta.
Rate This Recipe