- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 ml gin, we recommend Bombay Sapphire
- a dash of rose water, to taste
- 10-12 medium mint leaves, clapped to release aroma
- 200 ml tonic water
- 2 large lemon wedges, to serve
- a few sprigs mint, to serve
Tips and Suggestions
To make rose flower water ice cubes, take your ice cube tray, place a clapped mint leaf into each segment, fill with rose flower water and place in the freezer until frozen solid.
1. Pour the gin and rose flower water into the bottom of a tall glass. Stir to mix. Fully fill the glass with cubed ice and the clapped mint leaves and stir well but do not muddle, break down or bruise the mint.
2. Top up with tonic water and stir for a final time. Garnish with a straw, lemon wedge and a large flourish of mint sprigs for the aroma. Serve.
Recipe from Bombay Sapphire.
Want more? Find lots more cocktail recipes here.
Rate This Recipe