- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 3 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp rosemary, finely chopped
- 800 g tinned cannellini beans, rained
- 5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 60 g parmesan shavings
- black pepper
1. Set the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6.
2. Place the cherry tomato halves, cut side up, on a baking sheet, drizzle with 4 tbsp of the olive oil and roast for 15 minutes. Remove them from the sheet and set aside.
3. Heat the remaining olive oil, the garlic, the large red onion and rosemary over a low heat for about 4 minutes until soft. Add the beans and vinegar and cook until the beans are heated through.
4. Add the medium red onion and Parmesan, and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
5. Toss together and place the roasted cherry tomatoes on top. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe