- Serves: 8
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus cooling and chilling
- Effort: easy
- 225 g sugar
- 500 ml dry white wine
- juice of 1 lemons
- 1 litre double cream
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 300 g extra bitter dark chocolate, grated
1. Put the sugar, white wine and lemon juice in a heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. Heat gently until dissolved, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in the double cream, then the rosemary.
3. Add the chocolate and stir until dissolved.
4. Bring to a simmer and leave for 45 minutes to reduce gently.
5. Allow to cool, then strain in to small 'pot au chocolate' ramekins. Refrigerate until set.
Rate This Recipe