- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp flakes sea salt
- extra virgin olive oil
- 290g packet ready-rolled pizza dough, (such as Sarah Lee)
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Strip the leaves from the rosemary and pound in a pestle and mortar with the sea-salt and 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil.
3. Unroll the pizza dough onto a baking sheet and spread the rosemary mix over the top of the pizza dough. Drizzle over a dash of extra-virgin olive oil.
4. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the dough is golden and crispy. Serve warm from the oven.
Rate This Recipe