- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 baking potatoes, cleaned
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp rosemary, finely chopped
1. Pre-heat the oven to 220C/200 fan/gas 7.
2. Cut the potatoes into discs 1cm thick. Place on a baking tray, brush with oil and sprinkle with rosemary and a little salt on both sides.
3. Roast in a hot oven for 10-12 minutes on each side.
For quality ingredients look for a quality mark. Red Tractor beef and lamb is responsibly produced and provenance guaranteed.
Red Tractor beef and lamb: its a Good Food Story.
Rate This Recipe