- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus cooling and chilling
- Effort: easy
For the main:
- 200 g dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids broken into pieces
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 12 biscotti, or other Italian biscotti
- 100 ml dessert wine, such as Vin Santo
- 200 g fromage frais
- 200 g crème fraîche
1. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl suspended over a saucepan of gently simmering water, stirring now and then until the chocolate has melted.
2. Meanwhile, in a separate saucepan place the sugar, rosemary and four tablespoons of water. Heat gently, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool. Remove the rosemary sprigs once cooled.
3. Meanwhile, roughly break the biscuits into the base of four small straight-sided glasses. Pour over the dessert wine, dividing it equally among the glasses.
4. Place the fromage frais and crème fraiche in a food processor. Then, with the motor running, add the melted chocolate. Pour in the rosemary-flavoured syrup and process until well-blended.
5. Spoon the chocolate mixture on top of the biscuits, cover and chill until ready to serve.
Rate This Recipe