- Serves: 3
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 3 hrs soaking
- Effort: easy
- 6 sprigs rosemary
- 6 large fresh dried porcini, quartered
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 large red chilli, sliced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Soak the rosemary sprigs in cold water for 3 hours. Preheat a grill until very hot. Thread the mushrooms and onion quarters onto the rosemary sprigs. Brush with sesame oil and season well before grilling for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Toss the salad leaves with the sliced chilli, soy sauce and olive oil. Tip the dressed leaves onto a hot griddle, and stir-fry for 1 minute,
3. To serve, pile the leaves on a plate, and stack the grilled mushrooms and onions on top. Drizzle with any juices from the pan.
Rate This Recipe