- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 100 g squash
- 2 tbsp English mustard
- 200 g Savoy cabbage, leaves separated, blanched and patted dry
- 100 g stilton cheese, cut into short, fine lengths
- vegetable stock, for poaching
- 100 g spinach, blanched
- 4 tbsp oyster sauce
1. Cut the squash into short, fine lengths. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and add in the squash. Cook until just tender and drain.
2. Spread the mustard finely over the centre of each blanched cabbage leaf.
3. Top the mustard with the squash and Stilton.
4. Roll each cabbage leaf tightly over the squash and Stilton filling, then wrap each cabbage parcel tightly in cling film. Yuo can also roll in foil to get a nice shape.
5. Bring the stock to the boil in a saucepan. Add in the cabbage parcels and simmer for 5 minutes until tender. Remove with a slotted spoon.
6. Divide the spinach among 4 serving plates. Top each portion with cabbage parcels, drizzle with oyster sauce and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe