- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 50 g butter
- 6baby leeks
- 200 ml fresh vegetable stock
- 150 ml white wine
- a large handful of ruby chard
- salt, and freshly ground pepper
1. Heat the butter in a heavy-based lidded frying pan. Add in the leeks and fry gently, stirring, until softened, around 5 minutes.
2. Add in the stock, bring to the boil and cook briskly until reduced by half.
3. Add in the wine and cook briskly for 1-2 minutes.
4. Cover the pan and cook gently for 5 minutes.
5. Add in the ruby chard and cook, stirring often, until it wilts.
6. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe