- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 300 g buckwheat
- salt, and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp oil
- 100 g calves' liver
- 2 medium eggs, hardboiled
1. Boil the buckwheat in salted water until it is crumbly.
2. In a separate pan of salted water, boil the liver for 15 minutes. And then chop finely.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the buckwheat for about 10 minutes.
4. In a separate pan, fry the liver for 4 minutes.
5. Chop the eggs and add them to the buckweat with the cooked liver. Continue to cook for 3-4 minutes more and then serve immediately with broth.
Rate This Recipe