- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 20 minutes to poach chicken
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 450 g boiled potatoes, diced
- 2 medium pickled cucumbers, chopped
- 8 large black olives, chopped
- 140g cooked peas
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 8 sprigs of parsley
- salt, and freshly ground black pepper
- 200 g mayonnaise
1. Place the onion in a large bowl. Cut the cooked chicken breast into cubes and add it to the onion.
2. Stir in the potatoes and cucumber chunks.
3. Add the olives and peas.
4. Carefully stir in the eggs and parsley and season to taste.
5.Stir in the mayonnaise, taking care not to cause the other ingredients to mash up.
6. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe