- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- large bunch sage, roughly chopped
- 100 g pack vacuum packed chestnuts, roughly chopped
- 200 g coarse pork sausage meat
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4. Lightly oil and line a 450g loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Mix together all the ingredients and spoon into the prepared tin. Bake for 30 minutes.
3. Serve in slices. If preferred, the stuffing can be fried for 3-4 minutes in a little oil, until crisp and golden.
Rate This Recipe