- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 20 mins marinating
- Effort: easy
- 2 salmon
- 1 bottle spicy caribbean sauce, such as Levis Reggae Reggae sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 25 g butter
- 1 large potato, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 orange pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, coarsely chopped
- 3baby carrots, coarsely chopped
- 10 small baby sweetcorn, coarsely chopped
- 25 g broad beans
- 2-3 broccoli florets, coarsely chopped
- 3 spring onions, coarsely chopped
- 4 cream crackers, crushed
1. Marinate the salmon fillets for 20 minutes in the Caribbean sauce, reserving 2 tablespoons sauce for later. Dry the fillets with kitchen paper.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the fillets for about 3 minutes on each side. Set aside.
3. Melt the butter in a pan and gently cook the onions until soft. Add the rest of the vegetables and cook them with 2 tablespoons Caribbean sauce for 6 minutes.
4. Put the salmon fillets in the top of a steamer and the vegetables in the bottom of the steamer. Steam for about 15 minutes until the vegetables are cooked.
5. Serve the salmon on a bed of vegetables with crushed crackers sprinkled over the top.
Rate This Recipe