- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 fillets john dory, each 175g
- juice of 1 lemons
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 fresh black truffles, grated
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the John Dory for 2-3 minutes on each side.
2. Heat the remaining butter in a small saucepan and add the lemon juice and shallots. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Serve the fish with the sauce and scatter with the freshly grated truffle.
Rate This Recipe