- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 12 baby new potatoes
- 200 g green beans
- olive oil, for brushing
- 4 tuna steaks, (approx 500g)
- 200 g Romaine Heart lettuce, (or more to taste)
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 85 g pitted black olive, halved
- handful roughly chopped flat leaf parsley
- 3 tbsp salad dressing, such as Tracklements
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
1. Place the potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water and cook for 12 minutes until nearly done. Top and tail the beans and add to the pan, then cook both for a further 6 mins until the beans and potatoes are tender. Drain and cool under running water (this stops the cooking process) then cut both the potatoes and the beans into halves.
2. Heat a frying/griddle pan until really hot, brush the tuna with a little olive oil. Pan-fry for 1 min on each side or until the tuna is seared but not cooked all the way through. Set aside for 2 minutes, then slice.
3. Roughly chop the lettuce and put in a bowl with the tomatoes, olives, cooked potatoes and beans, tuna, parsley and dressing and toss lightly. Add the eggs on top, sprinkle with black pepper and serve immediately.
Recipe provided by Tracklements
Rate This Recipe