- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the dressing
- 2 slices white bread
- 4 tbsp milk
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 lemon zest
- 175 g walnuts, shelled
- 150 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinches black pepper
For the salad
- 10 slices of Parma ham
- 30 g butter
- 50 g bread, cut into cubes
- 150 g mixed radicchio and rocket
- 100 g French beans, lightly cooked
- 100 g broad beans, blanched and peeled
- 1 small bunch flat leaf parsley
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 30 g parmesan, shaved
1. To make the dressing, tear the bread into blender and moisten with the milk.
2. Add the garlic, lemon and walnuts and blend to a paste.
3. Add the olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
4. Grill the Parma ham until crisp.
5. Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the bread cubes until crisp and golden.
6. Place the salad leaves and the beans into a bowl and add the dressing. Mix well.
7. Arrange the salad leaves on a plate and top with the crispy ham and the croutons. Scatter with the parsley, drizzle with olive oil and top with the Parmesan shavings. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe