- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 handfuls rocket
- 200 g soft mild goats' cheese
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- 0.5 tsp sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 0.5 lemons
1. Divide the rocket leaves between four starter plates, or arrange it all on one large serving plate.
2. Break up the goats' cheese into rough chunks, and scatter evenly over the leaves.
3. Drizzle each plate with one teaspoon of honey and a squeeze of lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and finish with a drizzle of olive oil. Serve straight away!
Rate This Recipe