- Serves: 2-3
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 mango
- 1 small-medium papaya
- 400 g can palm hearts, drained
- 200 g small peeled prawns, plus 12 large peeled prawns, to garnish
- small bunch coriander, leaves picked
- small bunch spring onions, thinly sliced
- halves limes, to garnish
For the dressing
- 1 lime, grated zest and juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 red chillies, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- pulp from 1 pomegranate
- 1/2 tsp sugar
1. Peel the mango and cut it into slices around the central stone. Cut the papaya into quarters, scoop out the seeds, then cut the papaya away from the skin, as you would a melon. Put the fruit in a bowl.
2. Cut the palm hearts into bite-sized pieces and add them to the fruit along with the small prawns, coriander leaves and spring onions.
3. In a jug, combine all the ingredients for the salad dressing. Pour this over the fruit salad and toss. Transfer to a serving dish, scatter the large prawns on top and garnish with lime.
Rate This Recipe