- Serves: 1-2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 145 g packet ready-made pizza dough
- flour, for dusting
- 2 tbsp fresh pesto
- 50 g sliced salami
- 150 g ball mozzarella, (drained weight), sliced
- olive oil, for drizzling
1. Empty the pizza dough mix into a large bowl and add a pinch of salt. Add a splash of warm water and knead the dough until it is soft and pliable. Divide the dough into two balls.
2. Roll each ball out on a floured work surface into a 20cm square about 1/2cm thick. Spread the pesto over one dough square and scatter over the salami and mozzarella. Drizzle over the olive oil.
3. Carefully lay the other dough square over and seal the edges by pressing them together.
4. Heat a griddle pan and cook the calzone for 4-5 minutes on both sides, or until golden-brown and puffed up. Slice into pieces to serve.
Rate This Recipe