- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 ciabatta bread, sliced
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 300 g soft rindless goats' cheese
- 12-16 slices salami and cured meats, such as Tuscan, Roman, Milanese, smoked duck breast
- 150 g oil-cured Spanish olives
- 75 g caper berries
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Drizzle the ciabatta slices with olive oil. Place on a preheated ridged stove-top grill pan, and chargrill on both sides.
3. Put the goats cheese on a baking tray in the oven for 5 minutes to warm through. Remove from the oven.
4. Serve the softened goats' cheese with the chargrilled bread, salami, olives and caper berries.
Rate This Recipe