- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 300 - 350 g penne
- 125 g asparagus, cut into short lengths
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes, drained and sliced
- 250 g salmon fillets
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 250 ml yogurt, such as Onken Natural Set Yogurt
- 2 tsp cornflour, or plain flour
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 25 g butter
- 75 g watercress, large stalks removed
- 25 g parmesan, grated
1. Cook the Penne pasta in plenty of boiling, lightly salted water according to the packet instructions.
2. Cook the asparagus in a little lightly salted water for 4-5 minutes, drain.
3. Poach the salmon either in the microwave on medium for 3 minutes or on a covered plate over the cooking pasta.
4. Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the sun dried tomatoes, then stir in the yogurt and cornflour, ½ the lemon zest, chopped watercress and seasoning. Heat gently, stirring for about 2-3 minutes.
5. Drain pasta and rinse through with boiling water.
6. Combine the asparagus, pasta, and yogurt mixture then add flaked salmon.
7. Reheat, then divide between 4 warmed plates.
8. Sprinkle over parmesan cheese and the remaining lemon zest. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe