- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 375g ready-rolled puff pastry
- 2 salmon, 150g each
- salt, and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp shop-bought dill and mustard sauce
- 4 spring onions, finely shredded
- 1 egg, beaten
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Unroll the pastry and cut in half.
3. Place the salmon fillet in the centre of each pastry portion and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. Spread the dill sauce over the salmon fillets and sprinkle over the spring onions.
5. Bring together the edges of the pastry over each salmon fillet, pinch and fold over to seal, forming a pasty like a Cornish pasty.
6. Place the pasties on a lightly greased baking sheet and brush them all over with the beaten egg.
7. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes until they are crispy and golden. Serve hot or cold.
Rate This Recipe