- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the vegetables
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 Bell peppers, 1 red and 1 orange, finely diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium courgette
- 10 sun-blushed tomatoes, cut in half
For the salmon and langoustines
- 4 skinless salmon, 140g each, butterflied
- extra virgin olive oil, for brushing
- sea salt and cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 12 langoustine tails, peeled
- 80 g unsalted butter, softened
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4.
2. For the vegetables: in a frying pan, sweat the garlic and diced peppers in the olive oil for 7-8 minutes until soft. Add the courgette and sauté for 2 minutes. Stir in the Sun-blush tomatoes, season to taste and set aside.
3. For the salmon and langoustines: Place the butterflied salmon on a baking tray and brush with extra virgin olive oil. Season with salt and cayenne pepper and bake for 6 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan with the vegetable oil. Season the langoustines, fry for 1 minute each side, then add the butter and warm through just enough for the butter to melt. Add the sliced basil and turn off the heat.
5. Spoon the vegetables onto four serving plates then add the salmon, langoustines and basil butter.
Rate This Recipe