- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 slices lemons
- 4 salmon fillets
- 150 ml single cream
- 60 g white chocolate buttons, or chunks
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1 tsp pink peppercorns
- green salad, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas 1. Place the lemon slices on top of the salmon, fold into a grease proof paper parcel and bake for 15 minutes.
2. Place the cream, chocolate and chives into a heavy bottomed saucepan and melt together gently but do not boil. Keep over gentle heat for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the peppercorns to the sauce. Serve with the salmon and accompany with the green salad.
Rate This Recipe