- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 large salmon, thickly sliced
- 2 limes, juice only
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- 5 tbsp olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- large handful coriander leaves
- sprig mint
- 1 mango, peeled and thickly sliced
- 1 avocado, thickly sliced
1. Lay the salmon slices out on a large dish and squeeze over the juice of 1 lime. Leave it to sit for 5 minutes.
2. Sprinkle the spring onion and chilli over the salmon. Season with salt and pepper and mix together with your fingers. Leave for another 5 minutes.
3. Mix together the remaining lime juice, sugar and olive oil. Drizzle over the salmon then sprinkle over the corrinader leaves. Tear over the mint and mix everything together with your hands.
4. Add the vinegarette, sprinkle the coriander leaves over, tear the mint into the mixture and mix again. Add the mango and avocado slices.
5. Pile the mixture a serving plate and drizzle over a little olive oil.
Rate This Recipe