- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 150 g smoked salmon, shredded
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 300 ml double cream
- cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 6 tbsp finely chopped dill
- 450 g fresh egg tagliatelle
1. Heat the olive oil in a heavy-based frying pan. Fry the onion gently until softened, around 5 minutes.
2. Add the smoked salmon and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
3. Pour in the white wine, bring to the boil and cook briskly for 1 minute.
4. Mix in the double cream. Mix in the cayenne, paprika and 5 tablespoons of dill. Cook stirring for a further 3 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the tagliatelle and cook until 'al dente', around 3 minutes; drain.
6. In a large serving bowl toss together the tagliatelle and the salmon cream sauce. Sprinkle over the remaining dill and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe