- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- ½ cucumber
- 150 g smoked salmon
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 2 tsp creamed horseradish sauce
- ½ lemons, juice and zest
- 1 tsp dill, finely chopped
1. Peel and chop the cucumber into small cubes and scatter a layer into the bottom of 6 small glasses.
2. Chop the smoked salmon into bite size pieces, and scatter evenly on the top of the cucumber in each glass. Squeeze a little fresh lemon juice over the top.
3. Beat together the ricotta in a bowl with the creamed horseradish, lemon zest, chopped dill and a pinch of flaked sea salt and ground black pepper. Taste to check the balance of flavours and adjust accordingly.
4. Spoon the creamy mixture on top of each layer of smoked salmon. Garnish with a sprinkling of dill.
Looking for starters? Take a look at our impressive starter recipes
Rate This Recipe