- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 large potato, diced into 1cm cubes
- 25 g butter
- 2 salmon, skin on
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed in their skin
- 2 sprigs rosemary
1. Boil the diced potatoes until soft but not mushy. Drain and set aside.
2. While the potatoes are cooking, heat 1 teaspoon of butter in a frying pan until hot, season the salmon and add to the pan. Fry on one side for 1-2 minutes with the garlic and rosemary.
3. Add the remaining butter to the pan, turn the salmon over and add the potatoes.
4. Cook for 3-4 minutes until the potatoes are crisp and the salmon cooked through.
Rate This Recipe