- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 sheets filo pastry
- olive oil, to brush
- 4 salmon, haddock or cod fillets without skin or bones
- 4 small sprigs dill, or fennel
- freshly ground sea salt and black pepper
For the dill sauce
- 2 tbsp butter, or margarine
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 300 ml milk
- 1 tsp mustard powder, or 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 small bunches dill, or fennel fronds
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/gas 7. Lay a sheet of filo pastry on the work surface, brush with a little olive oil then lay a fillet of fish in the middle of one end. Season and top with a sprig of dill then roll up in the pastry.
2. Brush the top with more olive oil and place on a baking sheet. Repeat with the other fillets and filo pastry then bake for 15 minutes, or until golden and crisp looking.
3. Meanwhile make the sauce. Melt the butter and then sprinkle with the flour. Stir with a wooden spoon and allow to cook for a few moments then add the milk and blend with the Braun Steel Shaft Blender until smooth. Bring to the boil blending frequently then add the mustard, dill and seasoning and blend until smooth and green.
4. Keep warm and serve with the salmon parcels.
Rate This Recipe