- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- vegetable oil, for shallow frying
- 250 g salmon, chopped
- black pepper
- 2 tsp finely chopped spring onions
- 1 tbsp soured cream
- 12 tbsp freshly cooked mashed potato
- 4 eggs
- cayenne pepper
1. Heat a large frying pan on the stove. Drizzle in a little vegetable oil and heat through.
2. Season the salmon pieces with salt and freshly ground pepper, add to the hot oil and fry quickly until golden, about 2 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, mix the spring onions and soured cream into the hot mash.
4. Fold the cooked salmon into the mash.
5. Meanwhile, heat vegetable oil for shallow-frying in a non-stick frying pan. Break in the eggs and fry until cooked to taste.
6. Dish the mash up on plates, top with a fried egg then sprinkle with cayenne. Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe