- Serves: About 10
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 X 213g tin red salmon
- 2 sweet shallots, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp extra thick double cream
- 1 packet of ready-made slices bruschetta
- 1 large slice smoked salmon
1. Blend the salmon and shallots in a blender or food processor until well combined. Add enough double cream to reach a smooth and creamy consistency. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
2. Arrange the bruschetta on a serving plate. Spoon the mixture onto the bruschetta and top with the smoked salmon.
Rate This Recipe