- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus marinading
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 4 tbsp clear honey
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500 g baby new potatoes
- 16 spears of asparagus, trimmed
1. Place the salmon fillets in a bowl, mix together the soy sauce and honey then pour over the fillets. Cover with cling film then pop in the fridge for 1 hour to marinate.
2. Heat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Scatter the potatoes into a large ovenproof dish with the olive oil - shake them about so theyre well coated and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
3. Add the asparagus spears to the dish, tossing with the potatoes and roasting for a further 15 minutes.
4. Finally add the marinated salmon fillets amongst the vegetables, drizzling any excess marinade over the dish. Return to the oven for 15 minutes until the salmon is cooked through. Put the dish in the centre of the table and serve.
Rate This Recipe