- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 x 130g Young's Alaskan salmon
- splash white wine
- 1 bay leaf
- small handful tarragon leaves
- small handfulleaves parsley, and stalks
For the herb mayonnaise
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 100 ml vegetable oil
- squeeze of lemons
- 1 tsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp basil, finely chopped
- 1 tsp chives, finely chopped
- 1 tsp tarragon, finely chopped
1. For the mayonnaise, whisk the egg yolks in a bowl with the vinegar and mustard, then add the oil in a steady stream until you have a thick, creamy mayonnaise. Stir in the herbs and lemon juice.
2. Place 200ml water, wine, bay leaf and parsley leaves, parsley stalks and tarragon into a pan. Add the fish and simmer for 3-4 minutes until cooked.
3. Serve with a dollop of mayonnaise and the samphire.
Rate This Recipe