- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the salsa butter
- 125 g butter
- tbsp baby capers
- 1 tbsp chopped salted anchovies
- 2 tbsp fresh tarragon, leaves and stems
- 2 tsp unwaxed lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 chicken breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4.
2. Mix all the salsa the ingredients together. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Separate the skin of the chicken from the breast - without completely removing it and spread the salsa butter underneath.
4. Heat an oven-proof frying pan and brown the chicken on both sides.
5. Place in the oven for 8 - 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Serve with salad leaves.
Rate This Recipe