- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- juice of 2 clementines
- 25 ml Absolut Vanilla vodka
- 15 ml Sourz apple liqueur
- 10 ml Cointreau
- 45 ml cider or apple juice
- 2 tsp cranberry jelly
- fresh redcurrants, to garnish
1. Pour the clementine juice into the cocktail shaker.
2. Add the vodka, Sourz Apple Liqueur, Cointreau, apple juice and cranberry jelly.
3. Top up with ice cubes. Shake well and strain into a martini glass.
4. Garnish with fresh redcurrants and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe